Monday, January 11, 2016

First Impressions: Moorim School


After seeing all the trailers and explanations about Moorim School I had no idea what this show was about. After watching the first episode I still have no idea, but I think I might enjoy the ride. 

Not only does the show boast an impressive and diverse cast, it also appeals to the fantasy lover in me. So, what I gleaned from the first episode is that Moorim is a mysterious martial arts school. However, it seems to be much more than that and it looks like our two male leads (Lee Hyun Woo and VIXX's Hongbin) are in for a ride. 

The first thing that attracted me to the show was the chance to see Lee Hyun Woo in another drama, but as more of the cast was unveiled the more excited I got. I haven't been following VIXX fan for long but I can say that I am happy to see another member show off some serious acting chops. Also, our female leads (Seo Ye Ji and Jeong Eugene) have continued to show off their talents in project after project. I also know I'm not the only one who is super stoked to see Shin Hyun Joon and Sam Okyere in another drama! 

KBS has yet to fail me in a high school drama or a fantasy drama so I am looking for to this project as much as the next fan girl. If you were also wondering whether or not to make this drama your first of 2016 I say go for it. I'm sure that the show will be riddled with cliches but it also looks that it'll be filled with crazy stunts and shirtless scenes of Lee Hyun Woo and Hong Bin (I'm not joking). 

No comments:

Post a Comment