Saturday, December 28, 2013

Late Bloomers: December Dramas I'm Enjoying


Prime Minister and I
This drama started on December 9. I am only familiar with the acting of Yoon Si Yoon (Flower Boy Next Door), Chae Jung An (Coffee Prince), and Lee Min Ho (Rooftop Prince). Though I have not seen a drama with Lee Bum Soo or Yoona in it yet after watching this show I am looking forward to seeing more of them. The show is about a tabloid reporter and the Prime Minister of Korea faking a marriage to get out of some sticky rumors. I am pretty sure that we can assume that as time goes on they'll have real feelings for each other. Though the premise isn't one of the most original, I am enjoying seeing their romance take form. The show is already 6 episodes in and I am excited about the next 5 weeks.



Miss Korea
It started on December 18. I am excited for this show for a few reasons. The return of Lee Sun Kyun (Coffee Prince) and his amazing voice, and the return of Lee Ki Woo (Flower Boy Ramen Shop) and his amazing height. And once I started watching the show I saw even more familiar faces like Lee Mi Sook and Oh Jung Se. I must say, I am excited about this drama because of the cast but after watching the first 2 episodes I don't know what to do with the show. I am thoroughly intrigued, but it is definitely in a category by itself. I can't predict anything about the show and it just puts me in a weird place. However, I look forward to watching it for the next 8 weeks.



My Love From Another Star
This show also started on December 18. Originally I wasn't going to watch it because I'm not a big fan of Sci-Fi television shows, but my urge to see Kim Soo Hyun (Dream High) in something else overrode my original opinion. So far I have nothing against the show and plan to keep watching it, but it isn't a show that I am freaking out over either. I am enjoying it and am having fun trying to guess what events will come about as the show progresses.


Bonus: I am loving this song which also was released in December: 



There are plenty of other shows that were released in December that I would like to see but I am trying to pace myself. 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment