Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Annyeonghaseyo!!!


Hello and Welcome to Kdrama High! This blog is where I plan to express my euphoria about being a member of the Korean Drama Community. I have been watching Korean Dramas, affectionately known as K-dramas, since May 2013. So though I haven't been an addict long, when I love, I love strong. And that is definitely the case for K-dramas.

My very first drama was Nail Shop Paris, not the best drama, but enough for me to give the K-drama world a chance. Though I enjoyed watching the show it wasn't enough to get me addicted. That spot is reserved for a little show called Boys Over Flowers. If you're a fan then you know why this is the drama that started my love affair. Since then I have been watching dramas almost nonstop. In about a four month period I have managed to watch 31 dramas from start to finish. This may not seem like a feat to many of you, but to a newbie this is a huge accomplishment, especially considering that I had to balance watching with work, school, and getting sleep every once in a while.

Since entering the world of K-dramas I have gathered a lot of opinions and I've been going back and forth on whether or not I should start a blog to share them. There are so many blogs and websites about Korean Dramas for American viewers and I wasn't sure if the market really needed another one but I can't hold my thoughts to myself any longer.

Hopefully you all will like what you find on this blog. I encourage you all to comment freely on my posts. One of the many things I love about being part of the K-drama community is the interactions with fans like me so, don’t hesitate.


FIGHTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment