Saturday, November 9, 2013

RANT: Marry Him If You Dare Episodes 7 & 8

EPISODE 7
Note: I am praying for them to do something with Mi Rae’s look. It honestly doesn’t make sense for a pretty girl to look so disheveled all the time.  For some reason I am really happy to see Jung Yong Hwa in this show. I have no idea why because it isn’t like he’s one of my favorite actors but I just love seeing his face. I hope his character prevails.
Yoo Kyung is so calculating. I can’t believe she’s actually going to act like a gold digger when she knows Se Joo hates that.
Are Kim Shim and Se Joo really going to obsess over Mi Rae in front of everybody? I was really hoping she’d sit next to her brother. Lol
They were just on a career high, and it was shut down. That sucks. Poor kids. L
When Miranda asked if they get energized by stealing they should have just said yes. Lol
Thank you Kim Shin! You have to actually play the game if you want to win.
The way Future Mi Rae is acting towards Joo Hyun makes me think that her brother may have died or something in the future.
Run FMR Run!
Kim Shin is hilarious. Homeboy gets jealous over everything.
I can’t believe Mi Rae has dudes coming after her left and right, while Yoo Kyung is left in the cold. If we’re being honest with ourselves we could see how YK would be someone’s ideal choice: she’s pretty and has her stuff together, but she gets no side glances. Hmmm.
Poor Se Joooooo!
I like Kim Shin’s two toned jacket.
It seems as if destiny is taking over anyway. FMR may not get her way no matter how hard she tries.
Park Se Joo is too honest. At least Yoo Kyung knows where she stands though.
Awww. She tried to protect his feelings.
Mi Rae is bold to ask Kim Shin out like that, it must be admired. Most heroines wouldn’t dare.
I feel kind of bad for Yoo Kyung. Though she kind of has the same gold-diggery thoughts as those past girls Se Joo mentioned, she at least liked him a little before she found out he was rich.
Yoo Kyung’s advice was good. I think she’s becoming a more tolerable person or at least trying to come off as a better person. I love her jesting Se Joo though: telling him he hasn’t put up any effort.
FMR is crazy to invite Kim Shin to the confession. I’m so interested in how this will play out.
Really? The confession party is so cheesy. He could have done a sleeker event. Yoo Kyung is so wrong for suggesting this. I agree that he needed to do more, but this was not it. It is so painful to watch. I don’t want to see him get rejected, but I can’t believe he did this. What makes it worse is Yoo Kyung being there. It should have just been those two. I’m about to break my own wrist watching the confession. It’s so impersonal and it is neither one of their styles. Nope, nope, nope, nope.
FMR is too cruel! Poor everybody! Kim Shin is so hurt. Ahhhhhh! I can’t believe! Now I feel so bad for Park Se Joo. This is too much to handle.
I can’t believe Kim Shin’s so closed minded. Dude if you like her, hear her out! Nobody ever listens in a Kdramas. They just scream.
I wonder if Park Se Joo will get over her.
Uh oh, looks like Yoo Kyung has an attitude problem.
I honestly have no idea where we go from here, but it doesn’t really look like anyone plans on backing down anytime soon. Though I’m rooting for Se Joo it would not shock me if she ended up choosing Kim Shin.
~sigh~

EPISODE 8
Uh oh! It looks like Park Se Joo is about to let his claws out. Hope Kim Shin is prepared to beg on his knees.
It’s so hard to tell when Yoo Kyung cares and when she’s plotting.
What is FMR doing? Is she really going to be like this. Maybe she should just let things unfold. At least Mi Rae is different now, maybe their lives can be better because of that.
What is Mi Rae wearing?! What is Kim Shin wearing?
Revenge? Childish. Yoo Kyung took the words out of my mouth.
None of their show ideas are interesting. At least Writer Bae makes sense.
Cute bunny! Housing? Hmmm. I’m intrigued.
Whoa! They’re getting close to the mansion! Ooooo, Park Se Joo may be found out sooner than we thought.
Miranda is so good. LOL. How’d she get a resume that fast?
If they don’t like the hair, then it should definitely be changed.
Miranda looks great! I love the outfit. Mi Rae honestly just pushed her on the bus. The bodyguards were standing there the whole time! LOL. Is she serious about approving Mi Rae?
FMR is so cold. “It’s not Park Se Joo…” That was mean.
Poor ahjumma.
Wooo! Go Mi Rae! I agree with Writer Bae: Why is he trying to stop his sister? Wooo! He came around. He shouldn’t have said “get anything you want.” She looks like she wants to buy one of everything.
Kim Shin will help. But why? Now, Park Se Joo will teach her. Awkward!
“…Inconsiderate, bad boy types.” HA! Poor Park Se Joo! I really don’t know how they’re minds are thinking, romantically speaking. I’m still rooting for Se Joo. Wouldn’t it be the most unexpected thing if he were the one? Ahhhh, it would be like the writers actually listening to the audience.
Yoo Kyung just can’t win.
Look at Mi Rae working hard and Kim Shin being jealous.
And now she’s on fire. She and fire, not a good mix, but they keep getting entangled. Hopefully she can pull through, poor kid.
FIGHTING! LOL
Kim Shin still made Mi Rae walk with a sprained ankle.
Kim Shin’s scared, only scared people brag about not being scared.
“What’s going on now? They’re too well dressed?” What’s that about? I agree with Yoo Kyung. Is her love affair with Se Joo over? Yoo Kyung did it. She’s smarter than she looks and nicer than she seems.
Even I would be paralyzed by a spider an inch in front of my face. Lol
Wow, Se Joo is really impatient.
Are there ways for both sides to win? You know, when it comes to love. Hehehe
Is Yoo Kyung bored with his story? Even I knew this was a story about persistence, but can he really not tell that Yoo kyung likes him and doesn’t really want to help him? Yoo Kyung venting to FMR will not end well. It’s true she did like him before she found out about the wealth.
OMO! Her hair is super gray!  She must be aging really fast now.
Awww, look at them being cute. It’s not like Joo Hyun knew, or did he?
Ugh! Her ankle’s bleeding something fierce.
Is it confession time for Kim Shin?
Yes please, tell us everything! We’re dying of curiosity right now. We already knew all that.
Kiss her, kiss her! Don’t kiss her!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~I’m really conflicted~

What do you think of the show so far? Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment